What are the factors that affect the cost of stone mining?


Release Date:

2021-01-07

The choice of stone mining method is correct or not, is the decisive factor of the success or failure of the mine. Because the mining method is related to the productivity of mine waste materials, the quality of the specifications of the waste materials, the cost of production of the waste materials, the degree of utilization of stone resources, the amount of waste debris discharged,

How to use the laws of nature to effectively mine stone

The choice of stone mining method is correct or not, is the decisive factor of the success or failure of the mine. Because the mining method is related to the productivity of mine blocks, the quality of the specifications of the blocks, the production cost of the blocks, the degree of utilization of stone resources, the discharge of gravel waste residue, the impact of the natural ecological environment, agricultural production and the lives of villagers. If the above contents are ignored, it is impossible for the mine to survive. Therefore, stone mines need to be standardized construction, and more need to adopt mining methods.

Current Situation of Stone Mines

There are many stone mines in China, but there are not many mines with standardized construction and mechanized mining. Most of the mines are still mined by the original method of pond mouth. This is China's stone industry heavy processing, light mining and the formation of the situation. Because the stone mine is located in the remote mountainous area, the external conditions are poor, many affairs are involved, the construction period is long, the investment risk is large, and the mining work is relatively hard. Therefore, investors are willing to invest in processing plants rather than take money to build mines. So that the stone material market appears regardless of the size of the specifications, quality is good or bad are not worried about the market. When local villagers open mines, it is impossible to do geological work in advance, and they will not engage in planning and design. A few or a dozen people can be combined together, with air compressors, rock drills, trolleys, and tripod cranes. Therefore, the wasteland rate is extremely low. After a small amount of irregular waste materials are collected and transported away, a large amount of waste rocks and debris are discarded on the spot. They used guerrilla tactics. A mine was surrounded by ponds, and the mountains and fields were covered with waste rock and debris.

 

 

According to the data, when mining stone by Tangkou blasting method, the waste material rate is generally between 4% and 6%, and the mining area with good mechanization degree will not exceed 10%, and the remaining 90% of the resources have become waste stone slag in the mining process. Because of manual handling alone, it is impossible to transport a large amount of overburden, waste rock and debris away, and it is impossible to pile a large amount of overburden, waste rock and debris into a hill, so it has to be tiled on the spot and discharged on the slope of the mountain, destroying a large area of vegetation. The amount of stone that they took away for profit was extremely limited, only a small part of the geological reserves where the surface layer was not very good, while the really good ore bodies in the deep part, which they could not get and did not allow future generations to mine, were blown up or buried by them. This situation is no longer an isolated phenomenon. It is just that the sky is high and the emperor is far away. The various hidden dangers caused by small owners cannot be revealed for a while. Unlike small coal mines, there are many personal death accidents and great social impact; stone mines are all open-pit mining. There are relatively few fatal accidents and little social impact. However, disorderly mining of stone mines, resulting in resource loss and environmental damage no less than or even more than small coal mines, the result will be endless trouble.

The new product developed by Xinxiang Green Machinery Co., Ltd., intelligent screening equipment, is based on the collection, analysis and display, centralized control and network transmission of various operating parameters of the vibrating screen. It adopts technologies such as "speed peak" and "short message alarm" to monitor in real time and automatically realize the switching, control, protection, detection, transformation and adjustment of circuits or non-electrical objects.

 

All
  • All
  • Products
  • News
  • Presentation